I am no wise man, but I do live by some kind of philosophy. Some is self-taught, while some is applied wisdom from men who walked before us.
- God brings no one misery. The Sun just doesn’t shine the same way every day, nor does it shine the same way everywhere in the world.
- “The level of your wisdom will determine the level of your wealth. Every money problem in your life can be related to wisdom problem.” – Jerome Liberty
- Life will teach you new things about yourself. Be willing to learn or you will find yourself exactly where you are now in no time.
- Life supports no vacuum.
- With God, little is much.
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost. Basically, don’t get hung up on things that are beyond you.
- Define your own happiness, and soon, you will find that it is the little things that make you smile.
- In this gluttonous age, life would be so beautiful if we prayed as much as we ate and loved as much as we ate.
- In the woman, God put the softer virtues of Himself- Adventist Home
- You are beautiful.