Seven Facts about myself. Here goes:
- I am a Christian. My faith in God, in Christ is how I define a lot of things in my life.
- I love singing. I sing literally through everything in my life. I have a go-to song for every possible emotion, sadness, happiness, excitement, loss, peace, love, everything!
- I am the last of four kids. I love my family, dysfunctional as it may be (most of the time). My Mother and my sister are my best friends. I have two brothers, one of which was my friend and protector growing up. With a two year difference between us, I suppose I forced myself into his life until his friends accepted me as one of them lol. So I may say we were joined at the hip but its more of, I glued myself there. We still have a pretty cool relationship even as adults.
- I want to have 3 sons. Ideally, I would like to have three sons. I feel boys are easier to raise, and I plan to raise gentlemen too. No daughters I hope. I don’t want to have to worry about fitting locks in their underwear when they turn 12. I’d rather go bald!
- I have winter. Boots, jackets and coats, hats, gloves, earmuffs. I hate all of that! Don’t get me started on flu and the small variety of fruits available during the season. For a winter baby, I just don’t think I was made for winter. I like scarves and socks, only. Everything else about winter is just terrible and sad.
- I don’t wear jewelry or make up. I am always barefaced and I get asked quite a lot why I don’t adorn myself, and if I don’t believe in beauty. I do believe in beauty, in nature beauty. Not the store-bought stuff. No offence to anyone who uses beauty enhancement products, of course. It’s just not me. I don’t think I have the time for all that. And of course, I take 1 Timothy 2:9 as is; “in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,”
- I love dresses. I am happiest in a dress. Dresses improve my mood, and … and uhm… if you don’t understand it, I can’t explain it. And this fact solicits a bonus fact
- I don’t own a single pair of jeans. Yes. Not even one. I live. I believe in modesty, and I find it is difficult to pull modesty off in pants of any kind.
Okay! That was not easy to do! Now, bloggers I would like to nominate 😀