So this is a month late, I am terrible, I know! Cheila from pinkfordays created this tag but I was nominated by Nel of Reactionary Tales, where she co-authors with M. Do check out their blog for some good tales packed with humour and wildlife awareness. Her blog is definitely one of my favourites! 😀
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
My nominees are:
Her 6 word stories are amazing, to say the least. She manages to say a lot in so little words. Her poetry is so heartfelt. She also does Fibonacci Poetry, which I find fascinating and hopefully, will try soon. Do check out her blog, I can bet you’ll probably like it!
Two things I instantly picked up from her blog was she loves poetry and is an eloquent writer. She tackles some pretty serious issues too, in the culture around her and speaks truths I relate to. She is new here, and I too am new to her blog.
I started following Stephanie a few weeks ago, and she mostly does book reviews. I’ve found her reviews quite good, and her reading choice impeccable. If you like books, do check her blog out!
Though her blog doesn’t do awards (and maybe Tags, not sure), she was the first person I connected with when I started blogging. Her blog has a wide variety of posts, from her new found love for painting (which is impressive for a beginner), to humorous posts and heart warming poetry, she sure has something for everyone!
He has amazing poetry! The way he expresses himself with words is really something! He writes short poetry, most of the time, but I am always impressed with poets who package a deep message in a handful of lines. His pieces on broken love are beautiful, I would recommend you check his blog out for yourself!
I know you got tagged on this one already but I am tagging you too. Bite me 😛 😀
James is a great writer. I met him through a good friend and he likes to read and write. He does reviews on his blog also (don’t ask what it is about me and book reviewing blogs hehe) and has a daily post where he picks a word and dissects it, applying it to his life. Those are really worth reading! And he has good reading taste! Do pass by his blog also!
Anyone is free to try the tag, even if you were not nominated! Twas fun! 😀