James! I was nominated by James of This Is My Truth Now. Check him out if you haven’t. He is simply awesome. An author of one and a half books, a daily post on a wide variety of topics, which he derives from a word on his 365 Daily Challenge. And he has the cutest dog, Ryder! Do hit the follow button, and enjoy!
The Cramm Award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm, an awesome blog, visit it here to see the rest for yourself, you’ll not regret it as I’ve been told. I am checking it out myself this week. It’s got quite a unique approach to the news from my initial quick gander!!!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- First, it will have to be the voices on my head. If those fell quiet, there would be no more blogging for me.
- The community here. Interacting with fellow like-minded people is amazing
- Things that happen around me and things people say that either crack me up, or get me thinking.
People will have to be:
- My Mother. She always encouraged me to write. When I left home, she asked to keep my journal to read on days she missed me. I got teary.
made a mistake andgave the link to Poetic Bliss to this one friend who stalks my log and keeps me on my toes!!
- The voices in my head. They qualify as “people”, right?
Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
I hope, one day, to get an opportunity to volunteer. I’d like to work with children and the disabled. I try to lend a hand to those who need it around me too. I may not change the world, but I sure do hope I bring a little sunshine into the lives of people I encounter daily.
Challenge Question: If you could join the “TEAM” who’d be changing the world, what role would you play?
The executor. With written plans, broken down into tasks, I flourish. With set out tasks, I am able to get my head right and get things done.
Nominations: I nominate everyone who will read this (Apart from James).