I was nominated by James of This Is Now My Truth and Robert of Robertcday for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you for the nominations and I am terribly sorry for posting these weeks later (Cause weeks sounds better than months), but here it is. If you haven’t these two fellas out, you should. James writes the most thought-provoking 365 posts and does book reviews also, all the while writing his second book. And Robert, with the mellowest English voice is a great poet, with the oddest humour, and has a podcast too! He too, has written a book. Pretty cool guys, right? I know!!
SO, back to this!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” ~ Okoto Enigma.
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
- I am outgoing
- I love to laugh. My whole family is a giggly bunch!
squadbest friends are my mother and older sister, though I have other close friends. These two are just my people!
Not that I’m surprised, Robert asked non-conventional questions! But I will try my best to answer them without letting my playful child come out and speak on my behalf!
- Where did you come from?
Very tempted to say “The moon” but I won’t. I am literally from the Kingdom of Swaziland, in Southern Africa.
- How did you get here?
Prayer (God) and hard work. More prayer, because I do believe there is always room for improvement when it comes to the effort I put into things. And my Mom and sister who have always believed in me, even when I didn’t have any in myself. Also, things not happening the way I wanted it to happen, that is how I got here. Thank God for unanswered prayers. Amen.
- What are you going to do now that you’ve arrived?
I try to work more on the things I know I should, learn more of the things that will refine my character, do better than I normally would so I can look back at this part of my life and smile, and probably say, “Good thing I was where I was at the time.”
- Where will you go next?
I think this time, I will let God be God, and have Him order my footsteps. Some may view it as passiveness, but after having what I thought were good plans trashed and taken on a different path, I have learnt that not everything I want for myself is good for me. So, by God, I will go to my next after this phase is done and dusted.
- What will you do there?
- What other blogger would you want to do a co-written post with?
Sreeblog writes the best short stories. Some heartwarming, some heart breaking. But they are all beautiful!
- If you had to choose sweet or salty as the only flavor for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Hmm. I want to ask you to add spicy to the list. But… I’ll say, salty. I could always bring vinegar to the mix haha
- What inspirational speaker or motivator always captures your attention?
Joseph Solomon and Vonee Williams.
- Do you consider yourself clever, smart or lofty? Or all 3?
I think you’d have to ask someone who knows me to answer this one.
- Where will you retire?
Ideally, a tropical island. But if I am back home, it will have to be in the countryside, with clean air and bumbling brooks. And avocado trees 😀
My best posts
Well, statistically, the following are the best:
Personal Favorites are:
- What are the first 3 things you do when you rise?
- If you were to live in warm weather or cold weather for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- Do you believe you have met the love of your life? How did you know?
- Off all your posts, which is your absolute favourite?
- Can you whistle?
This was fun!! 😀 😀